Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Days Like These

Not a great day for me with only one selection making any profit sadly it was the shortest price as well.


A day like today brings home that in sport an event can be built up and up only more often than not it's falls flat on it's face.


Kauto Star won today with very little resistance.....My Way De Zolzen pulled up, Taranis never got going from the off, Exotic Dancer was given only what I could describe as an odd ride by Tony McCoy but nothing can take it away from the brilliant Kauto Star.


Harchibald in the Xmas hurdle frustrated me, cruising along and then the average Straw Bear gets up and pips him on the line. The jockey on Harchibald switched off and thought the race was won....aaaaaggggggghhhhhh!!!


2.05 - Harchibald €30 win @ 1.74 -€30

Penzance €25 place @ 6.2 - €25


2.30 - Kauto Star - €50 win @ 1.81 + €90

2.30 - Exoctic Dancer - €30 place @ 2.74 - €30

2.30 - My Way De Zolzen - €20 place @ 2.89 - €20


3.05 - The Hairy Lemon - €25 place @ 2.74 -€25



End of day balance - €951

Slight hit on my bottom line but them the breaks, Lepordstown all week, catch you then.

JB

No comments: