Thursday, February 7, 2008

Two Dollar$ to The Pound

A while since my last post, spent a couple of days in Spain giving my new apartment the once over then off to Las Vegas.

Won well on the poker table but spent well with my winnings....the case was much heavier coming home than when I flew out.

Not much racing to speak of, the warm up races before Cheltenham are poor value so I've kept my money on my pocket.

The last three bets I put up drew a complete blank so I'm down to €926.

My bedside reading is mostly compiled of Cheltenham data and I'm going to put a few anti posts on for the Champion Hurdle, World Hurdle and Gold Cup......12.6 for Osana in the Champion Hurdle looks too good to turn down at this stage.

I plan to do my anti post at the weekend so will post then.

Cheers

JB

No comments: