Saturday, February 23, 2008

Racing Post Chase Kempton Today

I can't resist it....The Racing Post chase at Kempton today.

A handicap (not my favourite race) but again Paul Nicolls heads the market.

Gungadu is the top weight, unfairly so in my book but that's not stopped previous winners in recent years plus he'll like the good going at Kempton today.

I'm going to put the other two market leaders in for a place to cover (try to anyway) and unforseen mishaps.

Others I like on the day are Bannister lane in the Eider chase @ Newcastle & Oslot e/w in the 2.40 at Kempton.

So it's

2.40 Kempton

Oslot €30 place @ 2.84

3.15 Kempton

Gungadu €40 win @ 5.1
Ungaro €30 place @ 2.82
Bagan €30 place @ 3.5

3.35 Newcastle

Bannister Lane €30 win @ 9.3

Lifes been pretty quiet, just looking forward to Cheltenham....one less week to wait!!

Good Luck

JB

No comments: