Friday, July 4, 2008

Coral Eclipse @ Sandown 5/7

Group 1 action at Sandown tomorrow at Sandown....some great horses have won this race in the past.

Winners usualy come via Royal Ascot and would need to be in winning form. I've two to go for tomorrow all being well.

My win selection is Mount Nelson, he caught my eye at Royal Ascot on the 1st day.....his run was blocked in the final furlong & I reckon he would have got in the frame had he got a clear path in.

Sad thing is it appears that the bookies share my opinion and make him around 7/2.

Another impressive Royal Ascot winner runnning tomorrow was Campologist, won by 3 lengths at Ascot in a decent field. Frankie has chosen to ride him, Goldolphin's group 1 form is in a sorry state this season but hopefully tomorrow's race & Goodwood can see their fortunes turn around.

Sandown - 15.20

Mount Nelson €100 win @ 4.9
Campologist €50 place @ 3.35

I'll post up my (bad) Irish Derby meeting results tomorrow.

JB

No comments: